The NYPD tried to start a hashtag outpouring of positive memories with their police force.
If this were ever a bad idea, it was probably the worst idea for arguably the most corrupt police force in America.
And just how did they think this was going to play out/
my thoughts EXACTLY
They played themselves. I can’t stop laughing!
things about capitalism people take for granted:
if you don’t prove your worth (and not to society at large, but specifically to the people who already have the money), you’ll literally fucking die. this is considered totally normal and not at all evidence that the system is evil
Showcase #64 (Funeral Diner)
- Funeral Diner/Staircase Split 12” (black/1000)
- The Underdark (black/1000)
- Doors Open 12” EP (One Sided Etched B-Side black/600)
- The Wicked 10” (black/900)
- Funeral Diner/Dead City Split 12” (Standard Cover w\ Red Lettering black/1000)
- Funeral Diner/Ampere Split 9” (black/800)
- Funeral Diner/Welcome The Plague Year (2nd Press opaque blue/1000)
- Difference of Potential CD
- The Wicked EP/CD
- The Underdark CD
this is making me so mad
what the fuck
yaphet kotto - circumstantial evidence
OH MAN, IT’S TAKING ME OVER
With gratitude and tenderness, I seared
Every single hair from his body,
Gently placed his decapitated head in a stockpot,
Boiled off his flesh and made a spreadable headcheese.
indian summer//reflections on milkweed